Sunday 12 July 2015

Ohhhh NO. Its Monday again...





 Monday Morning!!!
 Samual-  Hey...Good Morning John.
John-     Good Morning.
Samual- You are not looking fresh. Is there any problem John? How can I help you?
John-    No. All is perfectly fine. Actually, “I never sleep on Sunday night very well because I’m worried about going to work on Monday morning.
Samual- Hmm
John-      I spend Sunday night worrying about Monday morning.
Samual- So you are unhappy with your job John.
John-      I really don't know but I Don't feel exciting towards my job.
Nothing is worse than going to a miserable work environment every morning—and even worse, taking that unhappiness home with you, too.
Samual-   I think you are not enjoying your job john. Perhaps the best advice for beating Sunday night anxiety is to create a ritual you really look forward to. It can be as simple as watching a favorite TV show each week. Hanging out with your friends.
Another suggestion is to make Sunday family game night or you can go out with your family for dinner.
John-   Hmm. Actually The first thing I do in the morning, is calculating the number of hours until I can go home. I am not enjoying my work Samual. And it is really horrible.
Samual- John. Don't worry. Listen
Why don't you Change what you do – whether a new role or a new career. Approach to your Reporting manager for new responsibilities.
Or 
Change how you do it – Cultivate new habits. Try doing routine tasks in a different way. Take a break between the work, get fresh or interact with the co-workers.
Invest your energies somewhere you enjoy outside of work. Create something inside or outside the place where you work that you can get excited about.
If you’re no longer productive at work, even though you’re capable of performing the task(s), you might want to start looking for new work.

John-    Thank you Samual for you valuable suggestions but I really fine with my work.
The thing is that my colleague is very difficult person. She harass with many self-explanatory questions. She is very irritating, impolite & arrogant. She distracts everyone repeatedly.
Samual- Hey hey relax. Calm down. The first thing to face the unreasonable person is to maintain your composure; the less reactive you are, the more you can use your better judgment to handle the situation/ person.  Don't ignore the problem.
You can probably cut down on the amount and frequency of your interactions with her. Maintain positive attitude.
OR else 
I advise you to approach your reporting manager & have a private discussion. Prepare accurate data and examples of her behavior. Take help of your other colleagues who will talk form your side.
The manager needs to then take to your difficult colleague into a conference room or office--away from others--and calmly address the issue.

John- Ok. I need to talk to my manager. Thank you Samual.

Samual- Most welcome john. Have a great day ahead.

 

Thank you for reading my blog, I really appreciate it.  If you are interested in more, please click - http://pforpeoplemgt.hpage.com/



 

No comments:

Post a Comment